Xvii: Ranting Time

I really don't like the revision for the Spellweaver class.

Let me say that again: I DON'T LIKE THE REVISION FOR SPELLWEAVERS!

The revision made the Spellweavers weaker because of the new Mana cap which basically means no more chain attacks because we have limited Mana points.

And I really hate to see "not enough mana" on my screen.

I don't know what they were thinking when they made this revision. When they first balanced the Spellweaver, removing the Lighting and changing it to Magic Missile, it was somehow acceptable but not this time.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.
Aside from putting a Mana cap they also changed the Mana requirement of some skills which became a hindrance especially when grinding solo which I used to be able to do in Teganswall and Dragon's Cavern. Just a bunch of essence and Mana potions and I'm good to go. But now, even if i have a bunch of mana potions in my inventory, I can easily die because of the mana cap.

Okay, so I appreciate that the Mana points recovers faster despite the cap but it's still not enough (the Mana points will recover faster if you use Magic Missiles...that's the time you can see a Mana ball glowing around you because you are using that skill). Unfortunately you can't kill your opponent fast enough with that skill because, in my opinion, when they made that balancing crap it made the main skill set of the Spellweaver weaker.

And that skill tree or talent tree. I can' figure out what it has to do with my HP.

Sorry, guys but I won't promote this game anymore. Especially not with people I know who's into online gaming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...