Komikero: Grimford is the Place to be

After reaching level 40, I decided to retire to what I believe is the most beautiful, most relaxing, and (in my opinion) safest place in the world: GRIMFORD.

Ever since leaving this place many months ago, and seeing all those horrifying and dreadful places out in the world, I always dreamed of coming back.

I've killed my share of monsters, endured my share of wounds and crippling blows, almost died many times, and in fact died many times.

I thought it was time to hang my hat, put my armor in the closet, and enjoy a well earned retirement.

As far as anyone is concerned in Grimford, I'm just an ordinary farmer, going about his business as peacefully as he can. There are many would be warriors in town now and many would go on to fight for this world and achieve many things.

I have no doubt we are all in safe hands.

As for me, I'd rather hang out with the town babe, Mina. She's kinda ornery but that's just the way I like it!

I'll melt this woman's frozen heart soon enough!

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

See you at the tavern guys! Happy fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...