Komikero: Finding a Technique

With all the new features, I find myself playing Drakesang-Online once more.

Another motivation is that since I'm almost halfway to level 40, I would like to at least reach that level before moving on. But still, moving on is up in the air because the developers have announced more Level 40 quests coming soon, so at least that's something to look forward to.

Still frustrated with the loss of Scream of Rage (or Scream of Fury, I don't remember now which), I've had to find other techniques with which I can dispatch monsters with my Dragon Knight. My usual technique was to use Scream of Rage and then with the added speed, I can use Smash very effectively. I can't do that anymore, so I tried to look for something else.

Here's what I found:

Using Banner of War, alongside with an old trusty skill Mighty Wild Swing, seems to create an awesome combo I discovered. With Banner of War activated, one can use the Mighty Wild Swing continuously with only a split second pause in between. Mighty Wild Swing uses up a lot of Rage so much so you can only use it once, build up Rage for a few seconds, and then use it again. With Banner of War activated, your Rage is always full so you can keep using Mighty Wild Swing on and on for 10 or more seconds.

This has the added benefit of hitting all monsters around you at once.

Surrounded by Level 40 Dragons and Level 39 Skeletons, it becomes much easier to survive and kill them all quickly using this combo. And not once have resorted to use any health potions.

Try it!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great tip, Gerry. I'm gonna try it the next time I log on. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...