Komikero: Level 37 Dragon Knight

Hello guys! It's Gerry Alanguilan again. Today, I'll be talking about my Dragon Knight character, holding currently at Level 37.

All these items above have been found while playing the game (as opposed to buying stuff with Andermant bought with real money). I used to have a Legendary Necklace, which I got through crafting, but for some reason it's disappeared. And I don't know how it happened. I think it was when I was trading medallions I found that my Legendary Necklace got dragged to the trading window instead.

I guess when fighting level 40 Dragons it can get pretty nerve wracking and I get confused.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

At this point, I no longer have any quests to finish, except for killing Khalys and Sigrisimarr, which I absolutely cannot kill on my own. I'll probably team up with Jonas and Ysa at some point when I'm free from deadlines.

What I do now to gain experience is to farm lower levels for Andermant, Crystals of Truth, and Essences of Combat. When I have enough blue essences, I go to Liar's Lair on difficult setting. There I get level 39 and  level 40 monsters: usually skeleton swordsmen, bog monsters, and dragons. The best thing? NO freakin' archers! My Level 37 DK can pretty much deal with these monsters capably, especially considering the new DK skills.

At first I thought the new DK skills, namely the "Iron Brow" and "Ground Breaker" were a little too weak and that the "Paralyzing Onslaught" is still more powerful. But I realized upon playing that I could use those three skills one after the other to keep monsters almost continually stunned. There would be a few seconds between using the skills where the monster would be "awake" but it's not enough time for it to actually attack or cause me damage. I found this amazingly useful with beating more difficult enemies.

I've used this technique quite effectively with boss dragons as well as the level 40 dragons.

With these new skills, the Dragon Knight has become amazingly powerful. I used to save up Andermant to buy Essences of War to combat the higher level creatures, but with the new skills, I can manage well enough with Essences of Combat.

13 comments:

  1. Yep... if you notice, I have a shield that's actually an "Improved" shield, which should be green. But I used a red hue to color it red. I stocked up on red hues on Valentine's Day by repeatedly killing the Valentine's day troll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found or seen a "blue" shield to date much less a "pink" one. Have you?

      Delete
  2. Yes, I've encountered both, but they were earlier on and on lower quality shields (Triangular Shield, Jousting Shield) so I had to get rid of them. I've yet to find a blue (magic) or pink (extraordinary) shield in my level, which would be a Metal Shield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADIK! Halimaw at lvl 37...at puro legendary pa gamit... nakakaiyak...T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelan ka magpo-post tungkol sa Ranger mo? :)

      Delete
    2. Ring pa lang ang Legendary ko. hehe. Everything else (except the shield) is Extraordinary. I used to have a Legendary Necklace, pero nawala.

      Delete
  4. Someday, everything you have will be legen *waitforit* dary. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found extra ordinary metal shield, cant remember where from.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...