Komikero: Back at Grimford...maybe for Good?

When at least 15 new missions were announced with Release 53 for Levels 36-38 at the Resistance Command Center, I was forced out of retirement and I had to leave dear sweet nasty Mina behind at my retirement home, Grimford.

I blasted through all the new missions rather quickly, eager as I am to go back home. If you've seen Lord of the Rings, Grimford is the closest thing one has to Hobbiton in this place.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

It's just a very nice place to settle down.

I got disappointed though. As much as I like getting some Andermants for completing the missions, the total XP rewards of all new missions (which amounts to upwards 75K) were not added to my XP at all.

My XP bar did not move, nor did the numerical value of my experience points rise even one point.

Now I know that there is no more Level 41, so why look for XP at this point? I would like, at the very least, for the XP bar to move from the very beginning of Level 40 (or the left most point of the bar) to start moving towards the end (the right most point of the bar). If the XP bar reaches that point and goes no further, then that would make more sense. Because right now there's just a gaping XP void at the bottom of my screen and it drives me nuts that I can't fill it.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

I figure Drakensang owes me those XP points.

It makes taking on future quests rather pointless if I'm not going to get any XP for them at all. As much as I was anticipating the new Level 40 quests, I think I'll stay in retirement this time until such time as when XP points shall be rewarded to Level 40 players again.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way. Kinda dampened the initial thrill of finding out there's a lot of new quests up for grabs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...