Meeting the Herald of the Anderworld

I’ve got three words for you: Frikkin. Big. Monster.


The Herald of the Anderworld is a Level 40 character, massive, and it packs quite a punch too. My Dragon Knight is currently at Level 37 and has a little over 3,000 hit points yet the Herald only took about two blows to kill me (I suppose I should be thankful I lasted that long).

At my current level I still can’t defeat Khalys solo (though Gerry, in-game name: Komikero, came really close...read about it here) so I figure I’m going to have to be at least Level 50 before being able to stand toe to toe with the Herald of the Anderworld (maybe not even then).

So it’s back to the grind again for me.


In the meantime I just took out my excess energy at a bunch of hapless undead archers and guardians in Slifmoor.

7 comments:

  1. Levels cap at Level 40. So our best bet of defeating Herald is to team up and get the best armor and weapons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I used your screencap of your "meeting" with the Herald in one of the Drakensangers comics pero in a few days pa siya lalabas (Every Tuesday and Thursday ang schedule). :)

      Delete
  2. Uy.. napansin ko less than half ang buhay ni Herald sa screenshot mo. Pano mo nagawa yun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinagtulungan namin ni Ysa.

      I figure we can probably take on Khalys between the three of us. We two managed to give The Herald some serious hurting after all, what more 'pag kasama ka namin.

      That's as far as we got though. Patay ako a second after I took the screenshot. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...