I Destroyed my Fairy Summoning Wand

It’s been several weeks now since I destroyed my Fairy Summoning Wand (click here to read my article on how I got the materials and made the wand).

The Fairy Summoning Wand, once the fairy has been summoned, supposedly increased your travel speed by 20-25% (give or take a few, I forgot the exact percentage). It also made you glitter like a Twilight Vampire and the little fairy followed you around like Peter Pan.

I destroyed it for several reasons:

1. It was taking up precious space in my inventory
2. It kinda made me look stupid glittering and being followed by a little pixie
3. It didn’t work

Actually, the third statement isn’t entirely true.

It worked while I was inside an urban area but once I’m out there’s not much difference between my old speed and the current one.

Anyone else out there with the same experience?

4 comments:

  1. It's been months and the ingredients of the fairy wand is still sitting in my inventory. I still haven't got the other 2 ingredients yet. And I still keep getting locks and locks of hair from the daily bonus. I plan on just ditching the ingredients altogether now just to clear up some space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The novelty wore off pretty quickly for me when I finally confirmed I wasn't really running any faster than before (outside of the Urban Areas, that is). :(

      Delete
  2. I just got my Fairy Summoning wand and it only gives you 25% more speed in urban areas. If its good for anything else I don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...