Komikero: Kingshill Vacation For Two

The quiet idyllic life at Grimford has been really good for me.

It's been rather relaxing and comforting after all those months of furious battles with such ungodly creatures far in the north east. But once in a while wanderlust just strikes, not for battle, but for other places to visit.

The last time I was at Kingshill, I was a little too engrossed in the numerous world threatening missions that I had to accomplish that I failed to notice what a fair city it was. Fair and huge. Far larger and more expansive than quaint little Grimford.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

I set about on a trip, being careful to leave my armor behind because the warring life is really not for me anymore. These old bones want nothing more than to enjoy the little pleasures in life.

And in Kingshill, this little pleasure meant appreciating the vast historical structures, pondering upon their beauty and their history. Of course, I've always had my eye on dusky Nordic goddess Runa Freygard. Fearless am I in facing dragons but I got tongue tied in the presence of such extraordinary sexy beauty.

But it was she who noticed me. Our eyes met and well, the rest is history.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

Runa, inspite of her formidable appearance, is much more sweeter and gentler than that magnificently ornery ice queen, Mina the Essence Trader at Grimford. I got nowhere with her. I don't think she likes men, to be honest. Or maybe rather it's just me but no matter. Runa and I are happy together and, once this vacation is over, I plan on bringing her home back to Grimford.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...