Color your World

Drakensang-Online provides you with more color options, 16 in fact, to further customize your items with Release 052. These colors are currently only available at the in-game shop but will be accessible via the merchants soon.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

The colors are bought with, you guessed it, Andermants (but of course). I was kind of hoping that they can be bought with coins. Personally, I don't mind paying for armor, essences, and potions but I don't really see myself shelling out cash (Andermants, Drakensang-Online's in-game currency, are bought with real world money) to change the color of my boots.

The developers also promises that there will be more quests soon so that's something to look forward to at least.

Click here for more details about the new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...