From Rags to Riches

When I had little I frequently spent it all and spent it fast.

I bought potions, added slots to my weapon (one typo there and that would’ve come out very wrong), and gotten a few trivial items of no real consequence. Whatever Andermants I came upon during battle was quickly used up.

Andermants
I recently was given a gift, together with Gerry (in-game name: Komikero) and Ysa (in-game name: Xvii), of 12,000 Andermants from Vanslaugh, a community manager from Drakensang-Online and I suddenly found myself relatively rich (or at least relatively well-off). From my history you’d think I’d be spending the Andermants left and right but just the opposite: I found myself spending less.

I have no doubt I’d be spending those Andermants in the near future but for now I’m just enjoying the fact that I have so much virtual moolah in my virtual pockets.

What was your most indulgent purchase in Drakensang-Online?

4 comments:

  1. The most expensive thing I bought was probably a polished gem which gave my weapon +10 damage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of gems, do you remember what kind of gem increases your XP rewards?

      Delete
    2. I don't remember... I think you can only get that through the daily bonus. It's not available at all in the shops.

      Delete
    3. Safe to say it's probably once in a lifetime bonus.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...