Komikero: 40!


I finally reached Level 40! Whew!

Thanks to a few quests that I didn't notice before on Shorefolk and the Burning Coast, aided and abetted by a technique I discovered a few days ago, I blasted through Level 39 up to 40 in just a few days.

The question is... what now?

I look back on the months I played this game and I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed it, although there have been a few things that were rather frustrating about it (it's all on this blog). I just tried my best to work around the problems and kept on playing.

The developers have promised Level 40 quests to come soon but I won't be sitting in front of my desk waiting for it, not with Diablo 3 rearing its lovely ugly head in just a little over a week.

Whatever Drakensang's got in store for the future, it better be damned awesome for me to go back to it in a big way.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...