XVII: Resting at Level 39

As much as I want to race my character till level 40, I decided to stop playing and stop at 39 (I am still very upset with the update).

It's also hard to grind and fill the XP cells when there's very limited quests. Since being a Spellweaver is expensive, I'll probably be online occasionally or when I feel like playing

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

I really feel bad about the R051 update which according to them is predominantly a "revision of the Spellweaver" (WHY THE HELL DID YOU NEED TO DO THAT?!).

Before I can grind solo in Dragon's Cavern without breaking a sweat. Now, I need a bodyguard (thank you very much, Jonas) or else I'll be dead most of the time. My character feels helpless whenever I grind solo. When I'm surrounded by monsters I can't perform chain attacks because of the stupid mana cap.

So, after that update, I ran out of interest in playing.

Maybe one of the game developers got his heart broken by an ex-GF who used to play Drakensang as a Spellweaver and decided to get even by de-powering the Spellweaver class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...