Jonasdiego: Level 40 Dragon Knight

After a mad dash to level-up I am now a Level 40 Dragon Knight!


I've yet to kill Sigrisimarr Frostclaw and the Herald of the Anderworld however (frankly, I don't have the motivation right now). Even at my current level I'd be hard-pressed to dispatch Frostclaw in a group, what more single-handedly (and let's not even talk about the Herald of the Anderwold).

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. I definitely don't want to go on grinding, that's for sure.

I know that Gerry Alanguilan (in-game name: Komikero) has retired to Grimford (click here to read the details) and Ysa Arce (in-game name: Xvii) has declined to play the game further because of the Mana cap issue.

I'm probably going to stick around a bit and wait for the new stuff promised for the Level 40 players and see if they're going to be any good. I'll be checking in from time to time but I'm going to be playing less definitely.

Should evil rear its ugly head however, you can probably expect to see us around.

Fight on, heroes of Duria!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! ha! Congrats! Retired ka na rin! I saw you armorless at Grimford! Grimford is the new Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can kill monsters with one punch there, no weapons or anything. Ang saya! Ha ha ha!

      I'm going to come visit every now and then to check that new place for Level 40 characters they promised to add and see what's what. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...