I spent it all!

Well…almost all of it.

I’m talking about the 12,000 Andermants that I received as a gift from Vanslaugh, Drakensang-Online’s community manager a few days ago, of course. I was hesitant to spend it at first but I figured what the hell! So off I went and gone on a spending spree.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.
I’d like to think that I spent it wisely. Here’s the stuff that I spent it on:
  • Two (2) additional lines of slots on my inventory
  • Upgraded my Extraordinary Adventurer’s Sword
  • Added slots to some items so I can use up a few gems I picked up
I didn’t buy health potions because I pick those up more often nowadays anyway (the same goes for Essence of Combat). I was tempted to buy a Fruit of Insight (increases XP rewards by 100%) but I’m still getting used to my new skills and I figure I won’t be able to maximize the increased rewards yet (I’ll try it out later when I’m more seasoned). I was also considering buying a new item but decided against it in the end because I’m thinking I’m going to pick one up later anyway or maybe I’ll take a leaf from Gerry’s book and try crafting.

So, what do you guys think? Andermants well spent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...