Komikero: My Awesome Weapon

And I don't mean that. I mean THIS.


Although I was hoping for Legendary, I'm perfectly and deliriously happy with this awesome Extraordinary Duria Mace. I did not pick this up. I've had to painstakingly collect Level 37 Unidentified Items and then craft them into this beauty.

In the game, you can collect Unidentified Items of 4 classes: Improved, Magic, Extraordinary and Legendary. If you manage to get 4 Unidentified Improved items, you can craft them into one Magic item using the work bench (which you can find at any Urban Area). Four Unidentified Magic items will give you one Extraordinary item and 4 Unidentified Extraordinary items will give you one Legendary item.

Now the item you get from crafting is completely random. You have no choice what the game will give you when you craft those 4 items in. Basically, it's a gamble. The best way to get, at the very least, good results is to place only high level items.

You have no idea how difficult it was for me to ditch some really cool Magic and Extraordinary weapons and armor because they were level 35 and below. I couldn't let them lower the overall level of the items I will be crafting.

Grinding Liar's Lair on Difficult setting allowed me to collect, over time, only level 37 and above items. It took a while but I was finally able to collect enough items to start crafting. I held my breath each time I clicked the "Combine" button on the work bench. I was hoping for a good weapon, like an Extraordinary Broad Sword or something like that.... what I got was beyond anything I had expected. Whew!

Bring on them monsters!!!

Oh yeah, I've never tried crafting 4 Legendary items yet. Since there is no level higher than Legendary...who knows what will happen.

5 comments:

  1. Natawa ako sa title ng post mo. Ha ha ha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask ko lang if na encounter nyo na ang ganitong problem error: download error:url=http.drakensang-online.com/applet/manifest.xml, code=203, msg=error downloading http://drakensang-online.com/applet/manifest.xml - server replied not found

    d kasi ako makapaglaro eh thank you...

    IGN : Caishen (DK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you playing using a browser or something you downloaded from the site? I remember something similar happening to me before but everything was fine when I started playing via the browser instead (though I'm not sure if that's the case here).

      Actually, I can't seem to access http://drakensang-online.com or http://drakensang.com right now. I need to go to http://tegan.drakensang-online.com/user to play. :(

      Delete
  3. Actualy crafting has a few rules:
    1. If you combine 4 items of the same kind you will most likely get the same kind of item - 4 example, if you combine 4 maces you will get a mace. if you combine 3 maces and a armor you will most likely get a mace. 2 maces and 2 armor is 50-50 chance (is not really calculated but is from what i have observed in game)

    2. The level of the item seems to be lowest item level. for example if you combine 3 level 30 item and 1 level 25 item you will get a level 25 item even if you have 3 level 30 maces and 1 level 25 armor you will get a level 25 mace.

    This is not a known rule, is based from what i have seen in game. Worked for me 80-90% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually got the legendary version of the same weapon lvl 37, its awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...