The Drakensang-Online Dream Team

Click to enlarge.
A group of Dragon Knights invited me one time to team up with them for a run that began at Torstrond.

These guys were heavyweights, ranging from Level 27-38 (I was a level 29 back then). The thing was our party was composed of Dragon Knights with no Spellweavers or Rangers. I thought that it wouldn’t be a problem with all the muscle in the group.

Apparently, I was wrong.

While we didn’t get slaughtered (not immediately anyway) we did have a harder time as compared to the times when my party had a Spellweaver and/or a Ranger. This got me thinking as to what the ideal party is. As far as I can figure it, a good party should have:

2 Dragon Knights
2 Spellweavers
1 Ranger

I’ve seen some parties that had only one Dragon Knight with the rest of the team composed mainly of Spellweavers and Rangers. It was good team for shock and awe but individual members suffered when faced with a lot of fast moving opponents.

Balance is key.

What’s your perfect mix for a dream team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...