Komikero: I Regret The Loss of "Scream of Rage"

With the new R48 update, came two new skills for the Dragon Knight. In the past, I got excited every time new skills were added because for the longest time, the DK didn't have much skills and I've had to make do with around 5 or 6. Upon reaching Level 20, there were no more new skills to learn. Over time, new skills were added that made the DK more powerful and so more fun to play.

But in all this time I've always loved the "Scream of Rage" skill because, for a few seconds, my Rage was upped to maximum and my damage and my attack speed increased. Using a variety of attacks like "Smash", "Bloody Wild Swing", or even the simple "Angry Strike" after activating "Scream of Rage", allowed me to kill enemies more powerful than me quicker. It was very useful whenever I'm fighting for my life.

That skill has saved my skin countless times.

It's a skill that proved to be indispensable when I dispatched Khalys solo earlier.


But with the update, "Scream of Rage" was replaced with a new skill "Dragon Hide".

Dragon Hide does not increase my attack speed, increase my rage or increase my damage. It just increases my armor. Even though the other new skill "Banner of War" allows me to use my skills without the need of rage for the duration of 9 seconds, both new skills were pale replacements for "Scream of Rage".

All of a sudden, battle tactics that I've been using to my advantage for months went out the window. The new skills were simply not as effective as "Scream of Rage" was. Battling big enemies suddenly became much harder and more complicated.

Add to that the difficulty of choosing which skills will go into the hotkey bars because now there are more skills than there are hotkeys.

I really hope the Drakensang-Online developers not only restore "Scream of Rage" but assign a shortcut key on the keyboard to health potions so I can use the extra space on the hotkeys for a skill.

1 comment:

  1. NOOO! Bring back the Scream of Rage! That skill saved my hide quite a few times myself.

    I thought the developers were just adding skills, not removing them. This move is sure to peeve off a lot of other Dragon Knights out there who has come to rely on that skill.

    If it was up to me I would've just added the other skills and left Scream of Rage where it was. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...