Gems can be Replaced

They can be, apparently (replaced, that is).

I recently got a new gem from the daily rewards thing going on at Drakensang-Online and, like a kid at Christmas morning, I wanted to try it out on one of the things in my inventory. So off I went and right clicked the gem and in my haste, I accidentally clicked it on an item which had slots but were already filled up.

The following menu popped up and asked me what gem I wanted to replace.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

A word of caution though: the gem being replaced also gets destroyed so think carefully before you do.

4 comments:

  1. I wish gems can also be removed and used on another item. I just feel bad that I bought this polished gem, and used it on an item earlier on, but now I've got more powerful and higher level items that can certainly use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same here.

      I also wish we had a storage room/box where we can leave stuff we're planning to use later instead of carrying it around all the time.

      Delete
  2. We can post an entire article of things we want hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...