Komikero: Awesome Freebies! + Essences!

What keeps me playing Drakensang, and why it's a lot of fun to play is the awesome freebies that you get along the way.

Today I received an email from Drakensang-Online telling me to "Get your power boost bonus now!"

I'm like REALLY? I checked out what it was and the email said:

Greetings!
Sinister creatures from Anderworld are terrorizing the good men and women of Duria!
Rush to their aid and conquer those evil beasts with new battle skills and this strengthening bonus:
Your code*: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More energy: 10 health potions,
5 powerful spirit guards
More strength in battle: 5 kaboom explosives,
999 essences of destruction
Individual equipment: 5 pots of lunar silver dye


And true enough, when I started playing and looked at my inventory, this is what I got!


Exactly what the email said! And the thing is, they're all pretty useful! I can certainly use the extra health potions (as they drop rarely and are expensive to buy). I've used the Kaboom! Explosive once or twice and they're pretty effective. The Powerful Spirit Guards are also useful because they are items you can use to resurrect your character at the exact same spot he dies so you can continue fighting.

The dye is not particularly useful, but it's awesome anyway because I like dyeing my character. My character is all red and that's not because he's get Extraordinary gear. That's because I've been dyeing him red from red dyes I've got from the Valentine's Day event last February.

The most awesome freebie here is the 999 Essence Of Destruction. Oh man...even when I had Andermant to burn I held off buying this essence because it was too expensive. I just fantasized and dreamed about it, but I never thought I'd actually have it.

Essences are items you use to supplement your damage, and there are various essences you can buy that offers an escalating amount of extra damage, depending on the level of your character.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.

Bought by Coins
Weak Essence of Aggression +5 Damage, 5 Silvers, Level 1
Ordinary Essence of Aggression + 16 Damage, 30 Silvers, Level 10
Larger Essence of Aggression  +26 Damage,  35 Silvers, Level 20
Mighty Essence of Aggression +34 Damage, 40 Silvers, Level 30
Potent Essence of Aggression +40 Damage, 45 Silvers, Level 40

Bought by Andermants
Essence of Combat + 100% Damage, 300 Andermant, Level 1
Essence of War +200% Damage, 600 Andermant, Level 1
Essence of Destruction  +300% Damage, 1,200 Andermant, Level 1

All of these essences get dropped by enemies when they are killed, except Essence of War and Destruction.

Essence of Destruction is the most powerful essence of all and, equipped with this, I believe I can kill anything...even Herald! But I'd start with Khalys first. Although with Khalys, I'm pretty sure to use up all 999 of it.

And all these freebies are on top of the Daily Log-In Bonus that you receive as long as you log in and play daily. This bonus gives you two free items. One is a jewel pouch which gives you a free random jewel and the other is a Box of Surprises which can contain practically anything from potions, to weapons, to essences and other stuff.

Thanks to Drakensang-Online for all the free stuff that makes the game even more fun to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...