Xvii: Mana points

I am wondering big time why my Mana points from 1,300+ turned 100 after the update.

As we all know Spellweavers rely solely on our Mana to attack and, with the mana points ceiling lowered after the last update, it's going to be even more difficult to grind solo.

This was the first game I know that decreased the Mana points' ceiling (weird).

I find it really hard since some of my skills requires 75 Mana points to use such as the Lightning Strike. So after casting it you need to rest a little bit in order to use another skill. In my opinion this is a very big disadvantage for Spellweavers because you cannot perform chain attacks during battle which makes you more vulnerable

I can't just employ hit and run tactics all the time, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...