Komikero: Potions? We don't need no stinkin' potions!

The frustrating rarity of Health Potions, along with the high expense of actually buying them has made me throw down the gauntlet and say ENOUGH!

That's right, I now consider this a challenge. I will no longer use Health Potions! From now on, I will only rely on health orbs dropped by monsters when I kill them. And if Health Potions do drop once in a while, then fine. But as of now, Health Potions are no longer in my shortcut panel (see below).

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.
                                                           
My shortcuts are now all filled with skills. The spot where Health Potions used to be is now "Banner of War". It's very tricky fighting without the ability to click on a shortcut to instantly regenerate health. I always have to be careful not to be too damaged before I start to retreat.

In a way, I've always been thrifty with using Health Potions anyway, ever since the start of the game. So I've never really had to rely too much on it. This next step of not actually using them to me is only a natural progression. If they aren't going to make it easy to get Health Potions, then I'll just not use them anymore.

And I can play the game well enough anyway without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...