Komikero: Scream of Rage and My Startling Realization

It turns out the Dragon Knight skill "Scream of Rage" was definitely an important and fundamental element of my gameplay.

And when I started playing the game a lot less when the "Scream of Rage" skill was removed, it made me realize just how important it was. Having that skill made the game very enjoyable to me because it allowed me a burst of quick movement and attack. The skill allowed me to dispatch mobs and strong enemies with extraordinary glee.

Having an open mind and open to new experiences, I tried to play the game with the new skills, especially "Banner of War" and "Dragon Hide", but after a couple of weeks or so I found myself continuously frustrated and ended up enjoying the game less and less. I gave it a shot, but it just wasn't working for me.

To me it's all about the "payback" feeling... every gamer knows that feeling.

It's when your character is able to hit at enemies really hard that it sends them scrambling. A lot of games have this and it's what make those games a lot of fun to play. To me, Drakensang-Online had "Scream of Rage" for  Dragon Knight.

It was what made  Dragon Knight thrilling to play.

Unless this skill is brought back, I don't see myself playing the game a lot for the foreseeable future.

1 comment:

  1. Ysa has been having problems with her Spellweaver and the new talent tree thing.

    Same with me actually. I had to pick between my Paralyzing Onslaught and Ground Breaker (picked the Ground Breaker). I can still use my Paralyzing Onslaught but it doesn't stun anything anymore.

    Just an escape option of sorts. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...