Drakensangers Online: Browser-based Free-to-play Game

Drakensang Online is a browser-based and free-to-play action RPG game similar to Diablo from BigPoint.COM.

Gerry Alanguilan, close pal and fellow Komikero (in-game name: Komikero), introduced the game to me one time when we were hanging out in his house and wondering how much longer Diablo III (one of our favorite games) is going to take before it finally becomes available.

Click to enlarge.
“Something to play while you’re waiting,” he said.

I must admit that I thought that it was one of those cheap flash-based games with ads on the side: something you play for a few minutes to pass the time but not too engaging in the long term. However, if Gerry recommends it then I’m at least willing to give it a try.

I was very happy that I did.

Click to enlarge.
The signup was fast and easy. The whole process didn’t take me more than five minutes and I was playing soon after but that’s not all. The game also has extraordinary 3D graphics and effects (which were quite surprising for a browser based game), the landscape was just breathtakingly beautiful, and there are so many quests! It was hard to believe that I didn’t need to install anything and even harder to believe it was FREE!

Suffice to say I was hooked.

Now, I wander the lands of Drakensang slaying monsters (and sometimes running away from them) and this is the chronicle of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...