Extraordinary Adventurer’s Sword

Click to enlarge.
I recently acquired an Extraordinary Adventurer’s Sword and spent an inordinate amount of time collecting the necessary Crystals of Truth (about 185, if I remember correctly) to identify it.

I’m really more of an axe or hammer type of Dragon Knight but the sword was simply extraordinary, literally and figuratively.

I decided (spur of the moment thing) to sell my hammer, shift to a sword and shield set up, and try the combo for a while.

It’s an interesting experience thus far.

Click to enlarge.
On one hand, I miss the high amount of damage that I usually dish out with my hammer. On the other hand however, my attack speed is incredibly fast and I’m taking less damage now that I have a shield.

The color combination on my character is ghastly though but I figure that will change once I made to full shift to the extraordinary class of weapons and armor soon.

Here's my new weapon's full specs (on the right).

I’m enjoying my new sword and I think I’m going to stick with it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...